We offer Peshawari Chappal, Pure Leather, Handmade, with Triple Gear Design
- High Chrome Leather chappal crafted and handmade with pure leather
- Comfort padding inside leather lining
- High quality comfortable and long-lasting
- Folded and Skewed upper to replace stitching
- Tire sole
- Traditional Peshawari Chappal
- Stylish and Adjustable Fitting strip
- Handmade with centuries-old methods of craftsmanship
- Free Cash on Delivery Service All Over Pakistan
Traditional Peshawari Chappal New Arrival Triple Gear Design Master Brown Color with the traditional type of footwear of Pakistan. Worn especially by Pashtuns in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region. The shoe takes its name from the city of Peshawar, where it originates. While chappal word for flip-flops or sandals in Urdu, locals in Peshawar call the Peshawari chappal. The shoes worn by men casually or formally, usually with the shalwar kameez. Because of their comfort, they worn in place of sandals or slippers in Pakistan.
come and join our well-reputed brand and products
There are no reviews yet.